Adding your attendees to your event app is effortless with our easy to setup dashboard. Easily upload your attendees in a number of ways:
- Import your entire attendee list
- Add each attendee manually
- Attendees are not preloaded and will automatically be added to the attendee list after they have installed the app/event.
The Attendee template is available at on your dashboard, instructions below:
- Select 'Download template'.
- Complete the excel template. Importing attendee profiles by Excel file requires a specific template. Please make sure you make use of the correct template - the structure of the document can't be modified. Only the Full Name and Email fields are required, the rest of the fields are optional.
- Import your completed attendee template.
Your attendees can be added and updated manually. Each profile can have their name, profile image, email address, contact number, website and description.
Attendee Interactivity allows you to boost the Event Feed posts of your attendees. An attendee with Interactivity enabled that posts to the Event Feed, will automatically sent the post via Push Notification to all other attendees.
You can restrict the access to your Event hosted inside the HelloCrowd App or your own branded Event App.
- If you enable the event security your event is accessible to only those loaded on your attendee list.
- Alternatively, if you have not preloaded your attendees your event will only be accessible to those attendees who have your event password.
You can enable and update the event security at any time, even if your event is already live.