HelloCrowd Container App
At a very minimum you require at least one agenda item to proceed with publishing your event. For the rest of the features you can add as much content as you want. The event will instantly be live inside the HelloCrowd once published and you'll be able to update the content after.
Custom Branded Apps
For your App to be approved by App Store and Google Play Store you should at least insert provisional information (without the word 'test') in order to move forward with publishing. Your App should include 4 - 5 features for example the Agenda (5 - 10 sessions), Speakers, Attendees, Sponsors and About.
Your app can get rejected from the app store for the following reasons:
- Your app and event doesn't have enough content, empty features.
- Using placeholder text for your app and event features.
- Artwork icons - splash screen not according to the text safe area guideline.
- Using the generic names or sessions "Test" or "Speaker 1"
- Using the word "Test" in your app name.
For any questions about your App feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com