- The App name is the title of your app and the name that will appear in the Apple and Google Play Store.
- You can change the App name any time before publishing your app.
- If you would like to change the name of your App when it is already live in the App Stores, your App will require an update from the App Stores.
- App store won’t approve any app names containing the word “Test”.
- Only 35 characters allowed for the app name.
- Choose a color scheme for your app. All color selections are optimized for consistency and usability throughout your app
- Hex color: Color-hex gives information about colors including color models (RGB,HSL,HSV and CMYK)
You are required to upload an app icon and splash screen. This allows you to brand your app and give it a unique look.
App users will see the custom icons when they’re searching for your app in the app store. Be sure to choose something that strengthens the branding as this will be the first impression.
- App icon will appear in the app store when attendees are searching for the app. The app icon needs to be exactly 1024px wide and 1024px high.
- Splash screen will appear while your app is launching. The splash screen image needs to be exactly 1700px wide and 2208px high.
The App Store can reject your app if the splash screen is not according to the text safe area guideline.