Your Branded App can get rejected from the App and Google Play Store for the following reasons:
- Your App and Event doesn't have enough content, empty features.
- Using placeholder text for your App and Event features.
- Artwork icons - splash screen not according to the text safe area guideline.
- Using the generic names or sessions "Test" or "Speaker 1"
- Using the word "Test" in your app name.
Our team will review your App before it’s send off to the App Stores for review and we'll notify you if we see any issues.
For any questions about your App feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org